11 July, 2014

Beautiful Finds - Etsy Eyecandy

Contemporary statement necklace, emerald and red bib necklace, wooden bead, boho, free shipping.

I just love this statement beaded necklace by Leaf & Feather - Sydney, NSW. All the colourful necklaces in this store feature a mixture of dyed wood and handmade polymer beads!

Hand Painted Blue & Copper Multi Faceted Polymer Clay Stud Earrings

Hand sculpted and painted polymer clay stud earrings by Bouzy Moose Designs - Melbourne, Vic. The combination of copper and bright blue is gorgeous!

DREAMY 4 x 6 Art Print of Original Black and White Pen and Ink Drawing

I'm loving these card-sized prints by The Ink Draw - Melbourne, Vic. Check out more of Sarah's drawings on her blog!

Miniature Cob House - Hand Sculpted Clay House - Rustic - Ready To Ship

I keep coming across these miniature cob houses by My Minds Attic - Pennsylvania, US. I'm not quite sure what I'd do with one, but aren't they the cutest?

See more of this week's finds over here.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: