27 March, 2014

Beautiful Finds - Etsy Eyecandy

One of my favourite ways to relax (or procrastinate!) is by browsing Etsy in my pajamas on a rainy afternoon. It's so inspiring when an item leads me to discover an amazing Australian store! I have decided to start sharing my beautiful finds here, and spread some love for fellow Australian artists :) .
See more items like these in my pastel treasury :)


Knitted top. knitted vest. hand knit. designer knit tank - grape
An amazing handknit vest by Petrafanella. Perth, W.A.


Geometric Wooden Necklace in Pastel Colors
I love this wooden geometric necklace by Zose Designs. Melbourne, Vic.


Eyeglasses case - Swallows on ocean flight/ coral and mint green canvas/ smartphone case/wallet/ purse
Adorable swallow-print eyeglasses case (or just an awesome purse!) in coral. By Eleven Roosters, Albury, N.S.W.


Mint Green Embossed Dress - 70s, embossed, tea dress, party dress, cocktail dress, flared skirt, xs - small, girls large - xl
Beautiful vintage dress in mint green at Hillside Story. Perth, W.A.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that dress! There is so much beauty to be found on Etsy!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous finds!

petrafanella said...

Thank you so much for featuring my knitwear!! What a lovely surprise!!