31 March, 2014

Monday Motivation - Pretty Packaging


My new, recycled business cards arrived today, just in time join some purple wool gloves on their way to a customer. I love seeing the beautiful ways that other Etsy stores package their items, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to share my own. It's nothing too fancy, but it's very much my style. Clean and simple, a little bit rustic, and of course - entirely recyclable.




What was the most beautiful package you ever received?

More lovely ideas from the world of Pinterest:
Gift tags  set of 10 Birdie tags van skinnylaminx op Etsy

love the packaging (shopnestled.etsy.com)

Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at http://www.etsy.com/listing/97754930/business-card-stamp-custom-2-34-business


1 comment:

sophie said...

gorgeous packaging!